Friday, February 25, 2011

Events I Am Attending

Hello!

I have updated my facebook events and those on my web page but forgot to update on this blog.  oops!!!  I guess I do need to look at a list and be able to cross something off so it gets done.

There are 3 events at this time in March.

March 5, 2011  10 am - 3 pm
Mercy Holiday Inn
Des Moines, IA

This vendor market is filled with lots of different items like Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Discovery Toys, and many many more.  It is held monthly so you can find your favorite vendors easily!

March 6, 2011  1 pm - 5 pm




 March 26, 2011  9 AM - 3 Pm
Spring in Bloom
Lots of hand-crafted items to bring home!!!
Fisher Community Center
709 S. Center Street
Marshalltown, IA



There are pending vendor markets at other local wineries.   This is a new venture and those of us involved really, really hope that it takes off!  How fun it could be to go to a winery and experience different markets!  Spring is around the corner, I am sure.....  No excuse to stay inside and hide!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment