Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Special

BRRRRR!!!!

It sure has been a cold start to February.  A blizzard made me think about the warmth of spring and how great it is to be able to go outside without having 20 layers of clothing on and no problem driving anywhere.  I created some bright pieces in pinks and greens, red and oranges in the hopes of warming me up a bit.  Perhaps Mother Nature will take the hint and decide to let us get to the warmer weather sooner.

Since February has Valentines Day and prom seasons are starting, I am offering a special for customers and facebook friends.  Purchase a necklace and choose either earrings or a bracelet for free.  If I do not have a pair that matches the necklace in my stock, I may be likely to custom create them for you for free.  Something to think about when money is tight but we want to have something special.

If you have a deal you would like to create, I am sure we could come up with something.  I am extremely flexible! 

I still have lots of pink stained glass necklaces for those of you who like to wear pink to show your support for the cause that affects so many people - breast cancer.  I do not have any items that are marked to donate a percentage of sales to a breast cancer organization but would certainly look into that if a large enough number of them sell.

As always, if you have a special request, I would love to hear it!!!

Think Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment