Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bottle Stoppers

I have been pleasantly surprised by the way my "friends" on facebook like the bottle stoppers that I have customized with beading and wire-work!!!  I had no idea that this idea would catch on the way it has.  I guess when money is tight and people still want to give something special, unique, and practical, there is always room for new ideas.  I am amazed that I have been given this opportunity in my life....never would have guessed that I would ever be pursuing something like this.  It is good, so good......

If you have an event coming up, like a wedding at a vineyard or outdoors, and would like to give your extra special guests something to remember this day that they will use for years to come, consider this option.  I am open to just about anything and can make you a "deal" that fits your event and budget!!!

 Keep looking at my work and as always, thank you for taking the time do it and share it!!  <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment