Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Expanding horizons....

I am expanding horizons and trying to learn as many ways as possible to make it easy to find my jewelry work, shows, and me. I am excited for all of these things to happen because it is something totally new to me!!! I love finding ways to expand my resources and knowledge. Perhaps that is why I have been an art teacher for as long as I have.....

If you know someone who would benefit from any or my resources or just find something cool I have created, pass this along please. Word of mouth is the best way to start an enterprise like this I am told.  If you wish to comment on a posting or about a specific jewelry piece I have created, do not hesitate!  I love to have great conversations and meet new people. 

I have several web resources that I have linked the best I can with the knowledge I have at this time.  I hope you will take some time and check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment