Friday, October 28, 2011

NEXT!!!!!!

I am titling this post NEXT!!! because I seem to be doing one thing after another these days.  Part of it is due to the fact that I am a jewelry creator/artist in general that has to take advantage of the holiday gift buying "season" while I can.  Part of it is due to the fact that I am in several groups on-line and in the real world related to those endeavors.  Part of it is due to the fact that sitting still is not something I do very well.  I know how to relax, don't get me wrong.  I just don't want to stagnate and WILL find something to do or learn if I am least bit "wiggly". 
I know that my funds are not what I want them to be so I know that people everywhere are feeling the clamp (pinch is too kind of a word) of this economy.  It is so frustrating to want something and not have the money to buy it or create it!  It is so frustrating to want to give someone a gift but know it is just out of my price range, that there is a bill that has to be paid instead of a beautiful bracelet to buy, and so on.  I also know that at some point things will improve.  The pendulum does not stop swinging.
I will keep creating, doing all the activities that get me to NEXT and beyond, with the hopes that my fans, friends, and customers will remember that I make one-of-a-kind pieces and love to do custom work.  I have to create art to be authentic - it is the REAL me as they say.  I want to be around when anyone has the opportunity to buy something I have made because it is made with love and given or worn with love.  So with that I say NEXT!!!!!  Bring it on, bring it on..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment